- Measuring companies in charge of residential water meters installation either directly or via sub-contractors.
- Much faster processing of meters installation files.
- Elimination of costs and issues linked to paper (illegible or lost forms, redundant copies, etc.).
- Increase in planning efficiency with real-time monitoring of field operations.
- Quality increase of collected data.
- Customers satisfaction increase with better and timelier information
- Leverage existing processes and IT investments by making collected data available to other applications. (GMAO, ERP, BI, etc.) and stakeholders.
- Eliminate paper and forms exchange between residential water meter installers on site and the metering company operation HQ.
- Do so real-time, in a secure and smart manner and ensure data availability for planning purposes.
Ensure that the solution may be individually or collectively used by all parties involved in water meters installation chain:
contractors, subcontractors, metering company and other stakeholders.
- Equipment ergonomics, cost and fast ROI are key concerns.
How we solved it